I've never been one to do New Year's Resolutions. I think it's because I have always felt that many people set too high of goals and never actually attain them. And honestly, I just can't deal with that kind of disappointment.
So today I am making a new tradition:
My Totally Attainable Resolutions
1. Change 1000 diapers
2. Learn the names of all the trains on Thomas and Friends
3. Get a lot of slobbery kisses
4. Eat Chocolate (I might check that one off tonight...)
5. Have a Pajama Day with the boys
6. Finish unpacking
7. Go one day without getting spit-up in my hair (this one could prove more difficult)
8. Read a book that doesn't rhyme or have big pictures in it
I'll keep you posted ;-)
Happy New Year!